Christmas Wine

On Christmas Day, wine is the appropriate adult beverage. Some might choose to disagree, but of course they are wrong. How do I know that? Because once I click publish, it will say as much on the internet. That makes it official, doesn't it?

Once upon a time, I recall googling to see which was or were the proper wine or wines to drink on Christmas. That I recall, there were some amusing answers. But, the simply correct answer is that for those who celebrate, the proper Christmas wine is whatever you like. This is the day when you get to violate all the tules and just enjoy yourself. 

For us, all I am certain of is that it will be something very different from what we had yesterday. It's really cold here today, so we need something that will warm our cockles. Note that I've never understood why you can have cockles either as a strange mollusk or as a symbol of your feelings. That just makes no sense at all.

In any event, I'm keeping it brief today. Drink something you like, enjoy your day and remember that we are down to less than one week in this very strange year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gruner Veltliner

Wineries and Wine Clubs

Mount Veeder